Saturday, April 21, 2012

Any druids play more than 4 specs?

Hello folks.

Currently I have a pvp feral / pve feral and pvp resto / pve resto build. I have each talent spec macro'd (i have the wowhead API scripts on a macro) to help switch between specs. But I also want to try balance a try (pve only, not interested in boomkin pvp)

But here's the dilemma, Switching between feral <-> feral, and resto <-> resto, I don't have any issues with my action bars. However, I'm afraid when I switch between resto and balance, my talent specific skills will disappear off of my action bar. This is too much hassle to fix every time I want to respec.

Does anybody have any tips on keeping 3 distinct set of action bars? I'm trying to stay away from macroing them as I only have like 2 macro slots left anyway.. (unless you know of an addon that increases macro slots?)

Also, if you have any other tips on glyphing with ease, that would be wonderful.

Imo, just fill in the blanks. Talent specific abilities should be the easiest to keybind, as when you switch from one spec to another, you replace say Feral Charge with Nature's Swiftness, Swiftmend, or Starsurge, or you replace /cast !Cat Form with /cast !Moonkin Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment