Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mandala for Resto

[:1]So, I recently began raiding on my resto druid and was wondering how good Mandala is? I know most druids roll double int trinket, but how good is mandala for entry level raiding? What are the alternatives and what epics would I swap it for, if it is worth equipping at all.
I was using it, admittedly not in the raid setting and liked it, it seams to proc regularly and make my mana bar yo yo a lot, have just swapped it out for DMC tsunami as constant throughput to me is preferable to unpredictable spikes. The other thing I have noticed though is that my regen feels less even though the DMC trinket ramps up to 5 stacks pretty quick and gives 400spirit which is more than mandala, I'm not having mana issues at all, it might be because my mana bar doesn't swing as much, it was about 25% when Mandala proced.
I assume you're talking about the TB trinket? If not ignore my answer...

As an entry level raiding trinket it's not bad but I would definitely upgrade it asap to something that has straight int as the stat on it. But is a lot better than some of the blues that come out of heroics.

No comments:

Post a Comment