Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boomkin PvP (LSD)

Hey, I was asked by my 3's partners if I would want to throw my Druid on a team with a Resto sham and Lock as a boomkin. My Druid is a new 85, so I don't know much about the class. Bascially, what I'm asking is, what is my pvp "rotation" (yeah, I realize that doesnt work out 90% of the time, but what spells are effective and such? Because it seems like starfire would be nearly impossible to get off without being LoS'd or kicked, etc).

Also, what stats should I go for?
Just looking for basic tips, and a link to a guide if people know one, because I couldn't find much on ArenaJunkies.
Moonfire Spam 90% of the time while you get trained...

Lock has UA which the healer wont dispel if he is good. So you want to put your dots up on the opposing team, and so does the lock for dispel protection.
So do we just AOE dot and silence etc? is that enough?

And what stats should i go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment