Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You know what, we should be a mount!

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point they add a quest chain of sorts that will allow us to change forms into a rideable mount.

So for your consideration I give to you....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4134439653958983986#

Something like that but instead of Peter Griffin you have a Tauren lol.

OOOOH!... and when we change into that form that music from the never ending story will play...Think of the possibilities.

Mainly because I want a way of switching forms while flying to allow riders to plummet to their deaths, quite like when I use to jump off Dalaran on my Travelers Tundra Mount and kill people for giggles. <3 Flight Form.
Lol, I would like to be a mount, I could make some money riding lowbies around to qeusting areas. :D
You can, its the Sandstone Drake, I did the archaeology grind until I got it. (3rd jar)

No comments:

Post a Comment