Saturday, April 14, 2012

Feral Cat and Bear Macros

[:1]Hello all, im curious as to what would be the best type of macro for Feral Cat (dps) and Bear (tank), would love some ideas... thanks.
I made a bunch of different ones. Mostly macros that let me use the same button for different things while in different forms.

I suggest checking out the Macro forum boards for a few good ideas.
thanks i'll have to check it out
I have a bunch for the same thing as Shyvra. They basically all look like this


#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Pulverize(Bear Form)
/cast [stance:3] Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)

I use macros on my stance specific bars, such as;

#showtooltip Tiger's Fury
/cast [modifier:shift] Tiger's Fury; Berserk
/use Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy


#showtooltip Feral Charge(cat form)
/cast [modifier:shift] Feral Charge(cat form); Pounce

#showtooltip Maim
/cast [modifier:Shift] Maim; Faerie Fire (Feral)(Feral)


I also used this for when I was Alliance

#showtooltip Prowl
/cast [nocombat][stance:3] Prowl
/cast [combat] Shadowmeld

I use this for general purposes. Saves button space and it's useful for PvP or leveling.

#showtooltip Barkskin
/cast Barkskin
/cast Nature's Grasp


This for tanking (gives another 15 or something rage after I charge)

#showtooltip Feral Charge(bear form)
/startattack
/cast Feral Charge(bear form)
Here are a few examples that I use:

SkBash:
#showtooltip
/cast [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form); [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form)

Pounce:
#showtooltip
/cast [stealth] Ravage; [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form); [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form)

FFF:
#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral); Faerie Fire
Hello All,
I'm new to macros and i need to get a good macro going for DPS, i was thinking something that started with farie fire (feral), tiger's fury, mangle, mangle, mangle, Bite, maul, rip, all under one button so all i got to do is mash one button any ideas?
thanks Deio, :@P
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2211763443

@ Deiotaros, this is not possible with Feral DPS, too many variables to have a 1-button macro that would do any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment