Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is this the correct rotation?

So I am Finally going to start raiding in Cata after months of not being able to(guild raid, and they have done it lots of times so learning the mechanics and such should be fine), so in preparation I want know the best rotation to use, this is the one I've been using in dungeons (specifically the bosses) so far and would like peoples opinions on it:

-Pop berserk the second I hit the boss
-Hit Mangle/Rake/Shred (in that order) and hit shred a couple more time if I need the combo points
-Savage roar and quickly spam shred so I can get rip before berserk wears off
-After berserk wears off I hit Tigers Fury and spam shred for the rest of the fight, followed by rake and Mangle for the debuffs and I always hit TF the second it's available.
-When the boss is below %10 I usually use Ferocious Bite to help finish it off
-Depending on the fight, I sometimes use Skull Bash.
-I don't normally pop Berserk a second time because fights are usually over by the time it is ready.

So how is this? Any improvements I should make?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#7

No comments:

Post a Comment