Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Question about the future...

Is boomkin going to be worthless after the new patch? Plz state why because i don't really understand the patch notes.
for pvp our damage will probably take quite a hit, but I am not really anything close to an expert on pvp.

For pve we will still be in a great place, just a little bit behind on AoE damage.

The increase to E&M plus it proccing off mushrooms is just fantastic, and if we drop Lunar shower and BotG for 2/2 dreamstate, 2/2 Winds, and either an extra point in furor or moonglow then maybe pre-dotting+shrooms+hurricane will be good enough and somewhat mana effecient.

Though I do want to note I was using hurricane+shrooms on adds in magmaw the first couple weeks of bwd in full blues and managed not to oom myself so it should be a piece of cake in firelands gear.
It's already very difficult to kill a melee class given the actual (not mostly) ACTUAL impossibility to hard cast on one. This patch will destroy any chance you have at taking down a melee that's anywhere near your skill level 1v1 or 2v2. 3v3 it's not as bad, but still pretty destructive. This is also going to badly hurt our damage vs hunters (which I roll through right now).

Bottom line- yes it's going to be worthless, but I don't want to say it straight out, b/c I love playing a moonkin. Hell, right now it's pretty close to worthless- I have an easier time w/ feral, and I just started playing it a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment