Monday, April 16, 2012

Would like some help

Hi Druid forms,

Here is my druid, I feel that I am raid ready but I would be very thankful if some of you could look and see if there is anything wrong with what I have now or if you could suggest any better gear than what I have.

Thanks

(Also not sure if armory has updated but if not I have put 50 haste on gloves and honored Therezane enchant on shoulders)
You've already done at least 8 raids. I think you're raid ready :D

Edit: Ok, now that I've really looked at your Armory here are some things.

1.) What's with the cheap/goofy gem in your shoulders? If you aren't picking up a socket bonus then it should be a Brilliant Inferno Gem.

2.) What's with 16 Int on your bracer?

3.) The Haste gem in your helmet is wrong.

4.) The gem in your relic is wrong.
Thanks for the quick reply,

for the first two I will have them changed within the hour, didnt even realize I still had those two.

For the gems would you just suggest 40 int in each?
Helm: For healing it is either Int/Haste or Int/Mastery depending on where you are for Haste breakpoints.

For Balance Int/Haste.

Any prismatic slot should have a Brilliant Inferno Ruby.
Thankyou for all the help Ikagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment