Thursday, April 19, 2012

I finally did it...

I broke down and race changed to Troll. I tried to resist for as long as I could, but Berserking is such a fantastic ability, and hardmode progression demands DPS maximization.

Forgive me, Tauren.
Shame on you mon!
You go troll to have the best hair!

/end
And those big, beautiful tusks.

Seriously, I'm kind of sorry you had to pick a race just for its min/max racials. If it makes you happier, cool. It's always kind of cool getting a new toon...but there's an orc over on the hunter forums who just bemoans missing his "big furry cow butt" but feels that his guild makes him go for the better orc racials. Yeesh, I feel sorry for him.
YOU SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN! FEEL THE WRATH OF MY HOOF IN YO FACE!!

I kid.
I know the feeling but i did worse i was a tauren but the call of the worgen was to strong. (SOB) I know that i can not go back but i ask that you forgive me my lack of faith in the earthmother.
Lies, you went troll for the blue bear.
Shoulda changed the name too...

No comments:

Post a Comment