Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Druids

Where have your tanks gone? It's been a while since I've seen a bear in any instances. I miss you guys.
We are still around, altho I agree when running as dps it is pretty rare to see a bear. When I have lately they've not been that good wearing stam trinkets and forging mastery :(

Where they getting this stuff? lol
I'M COMING!!! Just playing a little catch up...Oh wait you're a whorde...I won't be seeing you any time soon...
I'm coming too!!!

Last night, after I zone in and shift to bear:

"Holy %!#*, that bear is blue."

:-D
We're in teh Firelanz
We are staying way from tha voodoo that runs in ZA/ZG and gonna to teh firelanz!
Well, I can honestly say that I've never tanked at 85, so that's probably why you wouldn't see a Rashke bear tank running around. However, I do have a lowbie bear that I play sometimes. I've just been busy with Firelands dailies and new achievements. D=
I'm here, rackin up satchels like it's my job. It's my job to collect worthless potions.
I'm out there just not in your battle group
Bear threat makes me happy, im still out here :D
I had to respec heals for our Nef kill Sunday and I'll likely be healing tonight from the looks of things but tomorrow definitely going back to tanking for my off-spec. Those satchels alone cover the costs of constantly respec'ing anyway plus you get instant queues and atm bears are in a really good place in 5-mans at least. Not sure how they are in FL but I haven't heard any complaining there either.
I've always been there
Maybe you don't recognize me since I've been in cat form tweaking my offspec


Im still here :P and why reforge to mastery? thot it was dodge? DOes the abosrbsion thingy proc way more than i think it does?
The big plan backfired.

Started out with 'I am a tank' plan.
Roll tank.
Start tanking with SFK, become totally sick of the social issues related to tanking by Scarlet Monastery.
Where are your heirlooms?
You're getting hit too hard.
Bears suck kick 'em get a pally.
Where are you going? My quest is this way (healer tries to lead, dies, leaves group)
Oh yeah I have heirlooms but I want those shoulders too, Hunterninja'd.


TLDR: LFD instance tanking is made miserable by miserable people. Falling in love with kitty DPS.
Hi, I'm here. Have a waffle (#)
we are here, we are just out in the firelands owning that content lol
We're still here, but speaking for myself I don't pug very often so don't get seen by non-guildies very much. Especially now that valor is worth something again, there's just too much motivation to take guildies into groups to help them skip the abysmally long queues.

Especially with how worthless the satchels tend to be. I got a silver dragonhawk hatchling the other day in mine. Yep, silver-freaking-buy-from-vendor-dragonhawk-hatchling. Yay me, I got a pet worth a whopping 50 silver from a vendor. If the satchel contained a currency that I could trade in for the pets / mounts I actually want, then sure, I'd be farming my ass off doing randoms. But the way it currently stands, I'm going to be doing the bare minimum required to reach cap after what we're killing in firelands each week, and doing those runs with guildies not pugs.
I'm here, but I don't pug very often for randoms unless with Guildies.

No comments:

Post a Comment