Saturday, April 14, 2012

Resto Druid. C&C please.

[:1]hey guys, been playing my druid for a year or so. Knew my druid well back in WOTLK but stopped playing it in CATA, and missed it really fast and came back.

Not sure about my Reforges on my gear and some of the stats. Would anyone have the time to do a C&C (Comments & criticism) on my gear/spec or anything else please.

thanks in advance
Nature's Bounty isn't a very good talent. Regrowth just doesn't heal for enough, even on a crit, to justify the cost. Leave the burst for classes that are built for it and stick with what we do best -- sustained HPS.

I'd say the same for Living Seed, but you have to put three points in filler talents and Living Seed is slightly better than the other throughput options.

our filler talents are:
Blessing of the Grove (very tiny HPS increase)
Perserverance (a survival talent that becomes more attractive as you enter hard modes)
Living Seed (a marginal HPS increase if you use direct heals to refresh Lifebloom)
Nature's Bounty (better at very high gear levels that permit Regrowth spam, but still not very good).

Of those 3 points, one must be spent on one of the first three simply to progress down the tree.

I'd pick LS or Perserverence, frankly. Take the three points in NB and put them in Gift of the Earthmother (purely for the bonus to Rejuv) and Nature's Swiftness (the %50 bonus makes an emergency HT very potent).

When patch day rolls around, replace your Innervate glyph with the Healing Touch glyph, since Innervate's "give to others" value is nerfed to the ground in the coming patch. I run with the HT glyph because I do a lot of tank healing, but if you do mostly raid healing, stick with Innervate for now.


Unless you're tank healing I wouldn't put points in living seed, as they only proc off physical attacks. As for the rest of the spec, I would probably fill out the rest of Gift of the Earthmother's over Nature's bounty, I may revisit that when 4.2 hits, but I'm not sure how much of a difference a .33 (repeating of course) increase in crit heals will do.
thanks for the help with the spec

No comments:

Post a Comment