Saturday, April 14, 2012

Feral PvP Mod

[:1]Hey there!

I'm looking for a very specific feral PvP mod, one that will show my cat form energy when I'm in caster or bear form. I want this to know exactly when I should get back to cat to resume bursting, and sometimes I guess too early and am missing out on 20-30 energy.

Anyone heard of anything like this? It would basically be an inverse druid bar from the old days before UIs had them built in.
I use Pitbull unit frames and Droodfocus.
So I checked out those mods.

I have Drood Focus, but I couldn't get the cat energy bar to stay when I shift into humanoid form. Is there some trick to this? The "power bar" section of the mod would only even show what I currently had as a resource. The "mana bar" section of the mod would always show your mana. Couldn't find a way to get that working to show Cat Form energy at all times.

I installed Druid Bar, but it's so oldschool it doesn't work in a harsh post-Cataclysm world. Is there an option in Pitbull for Cat Energy in caster form?

Halp!

Up ^_^

hrm. i used to use druidbar for this. xperl has it built in i think (or maybe with druid bar).

i'm using shadowed unit frames now and for the life of me i can't remember if i get my energy bar in caster / bear these days or not. i think i've just internalized it at this point...

i'll check it out and get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment