Monday, April 16, 2012

DPS Help

I was hopeing for some input for what I should be doing for DPS numbers. Also any gear advice, enchants, jemming or reforging.
I think my Dot up time averages over 90 %, so that can improve but I rarely see other Moonkins out there to compare numbers too.
Here is our latest logs for anyone to check out.
I am really just trying to see what I should be doing and where ny current status is.
I am about in the middle of the pack and probally towards the lower side.

I do read the stickies and follow the Spell rotations.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/hvu0s1e6xok5wfs4/
Not sure how to make this a link either, sorry.
I appreciate all feed back good or bad.

Thanks

Oss
Hmm nothing looks too wrong about your spec, as long as you are using glyph of starsurge when appropriate. Your gearing also looks good. Oh, grab a burning shadowspirit diamond for your meta.

What is your rotation? When are you refreshing dots, using cooldowns, etc? Are you switching to the spell that will be buffed by eclipse when you know your spells in the air will proc eclipse?

Some thing that will make your dps jump by quite a bit is proper reforging. You are very close to the 1929 breakpoint and getting that will make your dps go up by quite a bit.

Try reforging to this:
http://wowreforge.com/US/Malygos/Ossural?reforge=7503--537573--030573--5343--73--03&crit=0.8985&dodge=0&exp=0&haste=1.9379&hit=2.4931&mastery=1.2775&parry=0&spi=0

No comments:

Post a Comment