Monday, April 16, 2012

Has the term Wild Turkey been coined yet?

So it's been a while since I played my druid...full time. Many moons have passed since I was tanking Kara-respec-dps'ing Mag-respec-healing Gruul's. I wasn't having much fun with my druid in LK and now I'm trying to gain some of that fun back. Problem is I never played a kitty until now and while it's fun......you know what....this is TLDR for me.

Is there a feral dungeon only build anyone can recommend for kitty-bear swapping? I want to retain my second spec for boomkin but I want to get the most out of a feral build as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, Wild Turkey (feral/balance).
There's a good build that I use that's listed in Ri's bear sticky. I pull roughly 15k in heroics while still being able to tank heroic raids.

No comments:

Post a Comment