Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why are Druids nerfed?Why nerf funnest type?

Why are druids nerfed if, by looking around at characters, they are the most played type person. I am very displeased about this because I have a level 24 worgen druid and have been trying so hard to get to level 55. My friend says I should level my 22 hunter, Ällyse, but it's easier for me to level druids. I would like this nerf to be lifted and I think I speak for ALL druid players.
You'll need to request this on the Druid Forum, Quar.

CSF isn't liaison to the Devs.
Nobody knows exactly how many people play druids except for blizzard. Besides, we won't be getting nerfed that badly, and it will in no way effect your low-level playing. The only thing it will effect is end-game multi-target situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment