Saturday, April 14, 2012

What is the required ilvl for dungeons?

[:1]I've always been resto with a bear off spec that never really gets used for anything except soloing and in WotLK, farming heroics way faster than I could as a healer with someone else as the tank. And I think I'm ready to start doing that again in Cata.

Thing is, I don't really know the instances from a tank's perspective, so I wanna run through them on regular first. I'm not sure off the top of my head what my bear ilvl is, but I think it is enough for regulars, and maybe even heroics (though I wouldn't try them yet).

Can someone just confirm the two ilvls? And maybe when I get my bear set where I want it (gems and enchants included), I'll log out in it so it can be critiqued.


Edit: Required dodge and whatever other useful information you could provide would be... useful, too. Thanks.
Generally speaking, quest gear (312+) is good enough for regulars, 333+ is good enough for Heroics, 346+ is good enough for the Zandalari Heroics and to start raiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment