Saturday, April 14, 2012

Resto PvP gear

[:1]I always see that it is best to do 2 resto and 3 balance or vice versa but I'm wanting to know if this is still correct. I thought I read something that this would change in a patch so I dont want to blow my honor on the wrong gear. I have the trinket and a relic but thats it. Have enough honor for 1 piece or enough conquest for a low cost item (1443 conquest pts). My pve weapon and boots are my best gear so I thought i could probably put them off and replace either my pve chest/legs or some of my bloodied wyrmhide gear... Just would like some opinions on what to replace first
I'm not resto but the 3/2 thing is for extra resil. As far as what you should get first, I personally would save up for the weapon. The rest you can farm with honor in like 1-2 weeks with casual gameplay. 3-5 days if you no-life it. Maybe even faster!
on my druid I got the 1h off hand viscious first because there's no bloodthirsty ones you can get, after that get the bonus pieces then everything else..just my 2 cents.
I have an epic pve staff so I figured I could hold off for a while on that. I did go ahead and buy a chest and helm last night. My chest was pve and my helm was bloodthirsty wyrmhide. I was just wondering what order other people choose to buy things, but now I think I'm just gona work on replacing my pve then work on replacing the wyrmhide set. since it has low resil

No comments:

Post a Comment