Thursday, April 12, 2012

PvP Vicious Gearing Priority

[:1]So im full Bloodthirsty with a vicious weapon and the vicious trinket, which at the moment were my best upgrades (I still had the Medallion of the Horde 264)

My question: If the rest of the pieces are full bloodthirsty, which is the next best upgrade? Also, I'm gonna get the engineering goggles (Not the best but better than Bloodthirsty) so the last vicious on my list would be helm, and of course pants/gloves since they have a chance to drop in BH.

What do you guys think?
No suggestions? D:
Chest Helm and Legs are the biggest upgrades as they're the pieces with the largest stat allocation. That's also why they cost more.

Feral pvp focuses mastery right now, so I'd recommend you upgrade whatever piece has resil/mastery. I'm being lazy and don't want to look/remember which pieces go in what order.


truthfully it doesn't really matter.

if you think you'll hit 2200 you want to postpone getting mainset so you can color swap without regemming / chanting.

past that it's all about biggest upgrades, so:

1) chest / legs / helm

2) shoulders / gloves

3) belt / boots / cape

4) bracers / rings / relics / trinkets
The season ends in less than two weeks, so it doesn't really matter. After that, Vicious can be bought with Honor. In fact, because of that, I'd focus on small upgrades that help you immediately.

In the next season, Crit will most likely be more valuable, so for S10, I'll go for Pieces with Crit.
Thanks guys.

Yeah I just read today the post of the season ending, so once I get my chest, which im a few short, ill get the cheaper accessories and hope to get lucky in BH. Conquest is gonna be reset anyway so w/e, might as well spend what I can now and get the available upgrades.

I do agree, next season im going with crit all the way.

Again thanks for the answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment